RRP: £699.00 (SCHU) / £749.00 (LCHU)
The Honda BF2.3 is a single cylinder 4-stroke outboard engine designed to spin freely with the first pull, making the engine easier to start. Plus accurately controlled ignition timing, means the BF2.3 air-cooled engine will never let you down even from cold start. Simple to operate, easy to keep clean and low maintenance, the Honda BF2.3 provides reliability, superior fuel efficiency and low emissions. The engine can also build more solid torque if required to move heavier crafts, making it an ideal auxiliary engine.
- Twist and go : a centrifugal clutch allows the engine to idle without turning the propeller blades. When you want to move, just roll on the power and the clutch will engage and drive the propeller.
- Round and round : to change direction quickly, a quick swivelling action allows reversing without changing gears. Swing the tiller handle through 180° and the boat goes backwards, allowing you to manoeuvre round a harbour or tight spots easily.
- Pick up and go : with a weight of 14kg the Honda BF2.3 is the lightest engine in its class and is easy to pick-up and carry, with an ergonomic handle positioned at the exact point of balance to allow you to walk normally without feeling any strain.
- Protect your prop : light weight and easy to tilt up out of the water, helping to prevent damage to propeller blades when you find yourself in shallow waters or at the waters edge. A spring design, allows engine to be locked down safely when you're on the move again.
|Engine Type||Valves||Displacement||Bore x Stroke ||Full throttle range ||Rated Power||Cooling System||Starting||Trim Method||Shaft Length|
4st Forced air cooled
|OHV 1-Cylinder||57cc||45 x 36 mm||5000 - 6000 RPM||1.7kW||Forced air cooled||Manual||Manual||15" , 20"|
Short shaft 410(L) x 280(W) x 945(H) MM
Long shaft 410(L) x 280(W) x 1100(H) MM
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT WE DO NOT HOLD STOCK OF BF2.3LCHU OUTBOARD ENGINE. DELIVERY LEAD TIME ON THIS MODEL IS ESTIMATED AS 5-7 WORKING DAYS FROM DATE OF ORDER.
Delivery & Returns
Standard shipping: UK Mainland - £5.95
Standard shipping: UK Highlands and Islands (2kg) - £5.95
Standard shipping: UK highlands and Islands (12kg) - £9.95
Standard deliveries take up to 3-4 working days to be received.
Next Day shipping: UK Mainland (10kg) - £8.95
Timed Service before noon: UK Mainland (5kg) - £19.95
Timed Service before noon: UK Mainland (10kg) - £26.85
In the unlikely event that you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we will exchange or refund in full, excluding carriage, if goods are received back by us in the original saleable condition within 28 days of the date shown on your invoice. Goods are to be returned by you at your own cost with all original packaging.
We do not refund the cost of original postage and return shipping charge occurred to customers *
If you are returning a product in exchange for another size or colour, carriage will be charged on the replacement product.
Returned goods must be packaged securely, with all original packaging undamaged and all tags and labels still attached to product in a saleable condition i.e. goods must be returned in the same condition as when received. When returning goods, goods remain the responsibility of the customer until received by us at our address shown below, we therefore recommend that a courier is used that offers a recorded, trackable method of shipment. Please retain a proof of postage.
Please be aware that we do not offer a refund/exchange on damaged goods, special order items or products made to order i.e. cut lengths of rope, chain and wire.
*For further information relating to product returns, please refer to our returns policy.
How to make a return
1. Complete the Returns Form included with your order and return inside parcel along with a copy of original receipt.
2. Return the item to us at: Liverpool Power Boats, 105 Rimrose Road, Bootle, Liverpool, Merseyside, L20 4HN
3. When we have received the item, we will notify you by email.
4. If you are eligible for a refund, we will do so within 7 working days of receipt of the return. Refunds will be credited to your original method of payment.
5. Returned items are your responsibility as we do not offer a pre-paid service and so we recommend that you return items to us via a recorded, trackable method.