The Evinrude XD100 oil is a premium synthetic, direct injection formula oil designed to provide uncompromising lubrication and superior performance, even in extreme conditions. XD100 provides unsurpassed protection against friction and wear, maximum detergency for low combustion deposits and is smokeless, ash-less and odourless. Suitable for use in Evinrude E-TEC G1 and G2 outboard engines.
- A synthetic formulation with additives that deliver ultimate performance whilst providing the opportunity to reduce oil consumption
- Uncompromised lubrication for Evinrude direct injection and oil injection outboards
- Ultimate lubrication for reduced friction and wear
- Maintains engine power and acceleration by reduced combustion deposits and reduced friction
- Ensures ultimate performance, longevity and helps to maximise engine life
- Programming your Evinrude E-TEC outboard EMM to use XD100 oil can reduce normal oil consumption compared to using a conventional oil. Please note that only an authorised Evinrude dealer can program your engine for this benefit
Pack size: 1 U.S. Gallon (3.785 Litre)
Delivery & Returns
Standard shipping: UK Mainland - £5.95
Standard shipping: UK Highlands and Islands (2kg) - £5.95
Standard shipping: UK highlands and Islands (12kg) - £9.95
Standard deliveries take up to 3-4 working days to be received.
Next Day shipping: UK Mainland (10kg) - £8.95
Timed Service before noon: UK Mainland (5kg) - £19.95
Timed Service before noon: UK Mainland (10kg) - £26.85
In the unlikely event that you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we will exchange or refund in full, excluding carriage, if goods are received back by us in the original saleable condition within 28 days of the date shown on your invoice. Goods are to be returned by you at your own cost with all original packaging.
We do not refund the cost of original postage and return shipping charge occurred to customers *
If you are returning a product in exchange for another size or colour, carriage will be charged on the replacement product.
Returned goods must be packaged securely, with all original packaging undamaged and all tags and labels still attached to product in a saleable condition i.e. goods must be returned in the same condition as when received. When returning goods, goods remain the responsibility of the customer until received by us at our address shown below, we therefore recommend that a courier is used that offers a recorded, trackable method of shipment. Please retain a proof of postage.
Please be aware that we do not offer a refund/exchange on damaged goods, special order items or products made to order i.e. cut lengths of rope, chain and wire.
*For further information relating to product returns, please refer to our returns policy.
How to make a return
1. Complete the Returns Form included with your order and return inside parcel along with a copy of original receipt.
2. Return the item to us at: Liverpool Power Boats, 105 Rimrose Road, Bootle, Liverpool, Merseyside, L20 4HN
3. When we have received the item, we will notify you by email.
4. If you are eligible for a refund, we will do so within 7 working days of receipt of the return. Refunds will be credited to your original method of payment.
5. Returned items are your responsibility as we do not offer a pre-paid service and so we recommend that you return items to us via a recorded, trackable method.