The Garmin Striker Vivid 4cv fishfinder allows you to see fish and structure in maximum detail when you select your display colour, your location and your sonar for your day on the water. Device is supplied complete with Garmin GT20-TM transom mount transucer.
- Choose from 7 new vivid colour screen options to see fish and structure in maximum contrast and clarity
- 4" display
- Garmin GT20-TM transducer allows traditional CHIRP and ClearVu sonars
- Never lose a hot spot again, store your waypoints to find your way back.
- Integrated GPS
- Quickdraw contours
- Course over Ground (COG)
- Dual-Frequency (50/200 Khz) sonar capable
- Dual-Bean (77/200 Khz) sonar capable
- Bottom lock - shows return from the bottom up
- Water temperature log and graph
- Split screen capability
- Ultrascroll - display fish targets at higher speeds
- Autogain technology - minimises clutter and maximises targets
- Adjustable depth line - measures the depth of underwater objects
- A-scope - real time display of fish passing through transducer beam
- One 4-pin transducer port
- Display Type: QSVGA
- Water Rating: IPX7
- Display Resolution: 272 x 480 pixels
- Physical Dimensions: 3.9" x 6.9" x 1.8" (9.8 x 17.4 x 4.5cm)
Clear, Colourful Sonar
Choose from 7 new vivid colour options to see fish and structure in maximum contrast and clarity on your 4" fishfinder
With the GT20-TM transducer, experience Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar and CHIRP ClearVu scanning sonar
Catch more fish by dropping waypoints for hot spots where the fish are biting, to allow you to navigate your way back at another time
Plan and create routes and view your boats speed on your fishfinder using the high-sensitivity GPS
Nobody knows the waters that you fish better than you. With the Striker Vivid 4cv fishfinder, you can store up to 2 million acres of maps with 1" contours
- Tilt/ swivel mount
- Transom and trolling motor mounting hardware
Delivery & Returns
Standard shipping: UK Mainland - £7.00
Standard shipping: UK Highlands and Islands (2kg) - £9.95 - Please contact store on 0151 944 1163 to process an order for this service
Standard shipping: UK Highlands and Islands (12kg) - £27.00
Standard deliveries take up to 3-4 working days to be received.
Next Day shipping: UK Mainland (12kg) - £8.95
All orders placed using Next Working Day shipping method must be processed by 12:00 hours. Any orders received after this time will be shipped the following day (excluding Saturday/ Sunday) on a next day service.
Timed Service before noon: UK Mainland (10kg) - £19.95
Please be advised that the above shipment charges are not applicable to boat and engine sales.
In the unlikely event that you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we will exchange or refund in full, excluding carriage, if goods are received back by us in the original saleable condition within 28 days of the date shown on your invoice. Goods are to be returned by you at your own cost with all original packaging.
We do not refund the cost of original postage and return shipping charge occurred to customers *
If you are returning a product in exchange for another size or colour, carriage will be charged on the replacement product.
Returned goods must be packaged securely, with all original packaging undamaged and all tags and labels still attached to product in a saleable condition i.e. goods must be returned in the same condition as when received. When returning goods, goods remain the responsibility of the customer until received by us at our address shown below, we therefore recommend that a courier is used that offers a recorded, trackable method of shipment. Please retain a proof of postage.
Please be aware that we do not offer a refund/exchange on damaged goods, special order items, oils/ liquids or products made to order i.e. cut lengths of rope, chain and wire.
*For further information relating to product returns, please refer to our returns policy.
How to make a return
1. Complete the Returns Form included with your order and return inside parcel along with a copy of original receipt.
2. Return the item to us at: Liverpool Power Boats, 105 Rimrose Road, Bootle, Liverpool, Merseyside, L20 4HN
3. When we have received the item, we will notify you by email.
4. If you are eligible for a refund, we will do so within 7 working days of receipt of the return. Refunds will be credited to your original method of payment.
5. Returned items are your responsibility as we do not offer a pre-paid service and so we recommend that you return items to us via a recorded, trackable method.