The Fidlock Hermetic chest dry bag is a magnetic, self-sealing water and sand proof bag for the chest area that offers plenty of space to allow you to store your valuables safely. The bag is magnetically secure and 100% water, dirt, dust and snow proof, making this the ideal kit for all weather use. The dry bag is perfectly sized to store a range of items including smartphones, electronic devices and much more. The transparent bag allows for filming during performance and with its touchscreen technology, the phone can be operated without removal from the bag.
Bag will keep possessions dry and safe during water sports, bike rides, snow sports, running and outdoor activities where your possessions may get wet.
Thanks to the touch ready foil, full phone functionality allows the use of phone whilst stored in dry bag.
- 100% water and sand proof
- Meets IPX8 - 30m+ / 100ft+
- The only patented magnetic self-sealing bag with GOOPER technology
- Keeps your valuables dry and protected
- Full touch functionality through the case
- No interference with electronics and cards
- Integrated FIDLOCK buckle for easy fastening
- Outer dimensions: 110 x 233 x 9mm
- Internal dimensions: 100 x 177mm
Black version has a transparent front and black back.
Delivery & Returns
Standard shipping: UK Mainland - £7.00
Standard shipping: UK Highlands and Islands (2kg) - £9.95 - Please contact store on 0151 944 1163 to process an order for this service
Standard shipping: UK Highlands and Islands (12kg) - £27.00
Standard deliveries take up to 3-4 working days to be received.
Next Day shipping: UK Mainland (12kg) - £8.95
All orders placed using Next Working Day shipping method must be processed by 12:00 hours. Any orders received after this time will be shipped the following day (excluding Saturday/ Sunday) on a next day service.
Timed Service before noon: UK Mainland (10kg) - £19.95
Please be advised that the above shipment charges are not applicable to boat and engine sales.
In the unlikely event that you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we will exchange or refund in full, excluding carriage, if goods are received back by us in the original saleable condition within 28 days of the date shown on your invoice. Goods are to be returned by you at your own cost with all original packaging.
We do not refund the cost of original postage and return shipping charge occurred to customers *
If you are returning a product in exchange for another size or colour, carriage will be charged on the replacement product.
Returned goods must be packaged securely, with all original packaging undamaged and all tags and labels still attached to product in a saleable condition i.e. goods must be returned in the same condition as when received. When returning goods, goods remain the responsibility of the customer until received by us at our address shown below, we therefore recommend that a courier is used that offers a recorded, trackable method of shipment. Please retain a proof of postage.
Please be aware that we do not offer a refund/exchange on damaged goods, special order items, oils/ liquids or products made to order i.e. cut lengths of rope, chain and wire.
*For further information relating to product returns, please refer to our returns policy.
How to make a return
1. Complete the Returns Form included with your order and return inside parcel along with a copy of original receipt.
2. Return the item to us at: Liverpool Power Boats, 105 Rimrose Road, Bootle, Liverpool, Merseyside, L20 4HN
3. When we have received the item, we will notify you by email.
4. If you are eligible for a refund, we will do so within 7 working days of receipt of the return. Refunds will be credited to your original method of payment.
5. Returned items are your responsibility as we do not offer a pre-paid service and so we recommend that you return items to us via a recorded, trackable method.