The Worlds first marine handportable VHF radio with built-in AIS receiver
Introducing the new ICOM IC-M94DE marine handheld VHF portable radio with integrated AIS receiver as well as DSC and GPS. The IC-M94DE is the first handheld radio on the market which offers users the ability to receive information broadcast by other AIS equipped vessels and providing traffic information shown on the radios large clear display. The radio features an elegant design and an abundance of simple to use features. This device is a game changer for anyone who ventures out to sea for recreation or work purposes. The IC-M94DE is the successor to Icom's M93D and replaces this model in Icom's range from April 2021.
- Brings all the features of a fixed VHF radio to a go anywhere, use anywhere hand portable device
- Features integrated DSC, GPS and AIS receiver
- Receive information broadcasted by other AIS equipped vessels
- Class-H DSC
- New rubberised backlit keypad for improved tactile button operation
- 10 Hours (approx.) of Long Operating Time*
- 6W RF output power
- IPX7 submersible (1 metre depth of water for 30 minutes)
- Dualwatch and Tri-watch functions
- Favourite channel function
- Supports 4-digit channels
- Class-leading 1500 mW audio output
- Active noise cancelling technology
- Simplified navigation function
- Float 'n Flash and Man Over Board (MOB) auto set functions
- AquaQuake Function prevents audio degradation from water-logged speaker
- Distress calls can be made with the rear panel distress button
- AIS target call function allows you to easily set up a DSC individual call
- Integrated AIS receiver displays vessel traffic information on the screen
Worlds first handheld marine VHF radio with AIS receiver AIS receiver and DSC allow greater assurance for safety whilst at sea. The integrated AIS receiver displays vessel traffic information on the screen and AIS target call function allows you to easily set up a DSC individual call. Distress calls can be made using the rear panel distress button.
6 W RF Output Power and 10 Hours of Operating Time With 6 watts of transmit power, the communication range is extended for the user. The supplied BP-306 high capacity 2400 mAh (typical) Li-ion battery provides 10 hours of operating time under normal conditions*
* Approximate, typical operation with 5:5:90 duty radio
Class-Leading 1500 mW Audio Output A high-power capacity speaker delivers a loud 1500 mw (typical) audio output with improved acoustic sound clarity for noisy maritime environments.
Simplified Navigation Function The navigation function guides the user to a specified waypoint. Up to 50 waypoints may be stored on device.
Float'n Flash and MOB Auto Set Functions Radio will float if dropped in the water and the LCD screen, keys and rear panel Distress button will flash to help you locate and retrieve radio from the water. Pressing the distress button while Float'n Flash is operating will transmit the MOB distress signal.