The Lowrance HOOK2-5x SplitShot offers simple menus, easy access to key functions and auto tuning sonar. Powered by proven Lowrance performance, HOOK2-5x SplitShot features wide-angle coverage, DownScan imaging and a simple and accurate GPS plotter.
- 5" high resolution, SolarMAX display
- Auto-tuning sonar, a new feature which actively adjusts the sonar settings as fishing conditions change
- Double the coverage of CHIRP sonar compared to other fishfinders
- Lowrance SplitShot 2-in-1 sonar with wide-angle broadband coverage and DownScan imaging
- Simple and accurate GPS plotter
- Supplied complete with SplitShot 2-in-1 sonar transducer
- Crisp and clear views of fish and fish-holding structure with the excellent clarity and daylight visibility of a high resolution SolarMAX display
- Automated sonar settings allow you to spend more time fishing and less time on device.
- Easy to use menu operation and a dedicated keypad allows you to make the adjustments you want with few keys to press.
- SplitShot 2-in-1 Sonar with angle 200 KHz and DownScan imaging makes it easier to stay on the fish, delivering the best traditional sonar views and lifelike images of fish-holding structure beneath and beside your boat
- Built-in GPS plotter allows you to save waypoints, follow trails and navigate to your favourite fishing spot with a simple and accurate GPS plotter (please note that this unit does not use electronic charts).
Display Size: 5.0in (127mm)
Display resolution: 800 x 480
Display Type Colour: TFT
Sonar broadband frequency wide angle: 200 KHz
Sonar DownScan Frequency: 455/800 KHz
Sonar broadband max power: 200w RMS
Sonar DownScan max power: 500w RMS
Sonar Broadband max depth 500ft (152m)
Sonar DownScan max depth DownScan: 300ft (91.4m)
Sonar Alarm Shallow, deep, arrival, depth
Temperature reading: Yes
GPS type internal high-sensitivity: WAAS + EGNOS + MSAS
Routes: 6 routes (150 max. route point per route)
Trails: 7 trails (2,900 max. trial points)
Power supply: 10-17 vDC (12V systems)
Width: 7.31in (185mm)
Height: 4.32in (109mm)
Depth: 3.3in (84mm)
Supplied in box:
Splitshot skimmer transom mount transducer
Fuse and fuse holder
Delivery & Returns
Standard shipping: UK Mainland - £5.95
Standard shipping: UK Highlands and Islands (2kg) - £5.95
Standard shipping: UK Highlands and Islands (12kg) - £9.95
Standard deliveries take up to 3-4 working days to be received.
Next Day shipping: UK Mainland (10kg) - £8.95
All orders placed using Next Working Day shipping method must be processed by 13:00 hours. Any orders received after this time will be shipped the following day (excluding Saturday/ Sunday) on a next day service.
Timed Service before noon: UK Mainland (5kg) - £19.95
Timed Service before noon: UK Mainland (10kg) - £26.85
Please be advised that the above shipment charges are not applicable to boat and engine sales.
In the unlikely event that you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we will exchange or refund in full, excluding carriage, if goods are received back by us in the original saleable condition within 28 days of the date shown on your invoice. Goods are to be returned by you at your own cost with all original packaging.
We do not refund the cost of original postage and return shipping charge occurred to customers *
If you are returning a product in exchange for another size or colour, carriage will be charged on the replacement product.
Returned goods must be packaged securely, with all original packaging undamaged and all tags and labels still attached to product in a saleable condition i.e. goods must be returned in the same condition as when received. When returning goods, goods remain the responsibility of the customer until received by us at our address shown below, we therefore recommend that a courier is used that offers a recorded, trackable method of shipment. Please retain a proof of postage.
Please be aware that we do not offer a refund/exchange on damaged goods, special order items, oils/ liquids or products made to order i.e. cut lengths of rope, chain and wire.
*For further information relating to product returns, please refer to our returns policy.
How to make a return
1. Complete the Returns Form included with your order and return inside parcel along with a copy of original receipt.
2. Return the item to us at: Liverpool Power Boats, 105 Rimrose Road, Bootle, Liverpool, Merseyside, L20 4HN
3. When we have received the item, we will notify you by email.
4. If you are eligible for a refund, we will do so within 7 working days of receipt of the return. Refunds will be credited to your original method of payment.
5. Returned items are your responsibility as we do not offer a pre-paid service and so we recommend that you return items to us via a recorded, trackable method.