The Dubarry boot socks are technical socks featuring a Coolmax construction. A long sock with soft Terry loops surrounding the heel and sole and reinforced Achilles area for maximum comfort, durability and performance. Machine washable on a wool cycle at 30°
Delivery & Returns
Standard shipping: UK Mainland - £5.95
Standard shipping: UK Highlands and Islands (2kg) - £5.95
Standard shipping: UK Highlands and Islands (12kg) - £9.95
Standard deliveries take up to 3-4 working days to be received.
Next Day shipping: UK Mainland (10kg) - £8.95
All orders placed using Next Working Day shipping method must be processed by 13:00 hours. Any orders received after this time will be shipped the following day (excluding Saturday/ Sunday) on a next day service.
Timed Service before noon: UK Mainland (5kg) - £19.95
Timed Service before noon: UK Mainland (10kg) - £26.85
Please be advised that the above shipment charges are not applicable to boat and engine sales.
In the unlikely event that you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we will exchange or refund in full, excluding carriage, if goods are received back by us in the original saleable condition within 28 days of the date shown on your invoice. Goods are to be returned by you at your own cost with all original packaging.
We do not refund the cost of original postage and return shipping charge occurred to customers *
If you are returning a product in exchange for another size or colour, carriage will be charged on the replacement product.
Returned goods must be packaged securely, with all original packaging undamaged and all tags and labels still attached to product in a saleable condition i.e. goods must be returned in the same condition as when received. When returning goods, goods remain the responsibility of the customer until received by us at our address shown below, we therefore recommend that a courier is used that offers a recorded, trackable method of shipment. Please retain a proof of postage.
Please be aware that we do not offer a refund/exchange on damaged goods, special order items, oils/ liquids or products made to order i.e. cut lengths of rope, chain and wire.
*For further information relating to product returns, please refer to our returns policy.
How to make a return
1. Complete the Returns Form included with your order and return inside parcel along with a copy of original receipt.
2. Return the item to us at: Liverpool Power Boats, 105 Rimrose Road, Bootle, Liverpool, Merseyside, L20 4HN
3. When we have received the item, we will notify you by email.
4. If you are eligible for a refund, we will do so within 7 working days of receipt of the return. Refunds will be credited to your original method of payment.
5. Returned items are your responsibility as we do not offer a pre-paid service and so we recommend that you return items to us via a recorded, trackable method.