The Minn Kota Endura is trusted worldwide as the most durable, reliable and hardworking transom mount electric motor on the water. The Endura Max takes the legacy to a new level, adding a digital maximiser to help run the engine up to five times longer on a single charge. The Endura Max has the following features;
- Lever Lock Bracket - A solid 10-position bracket that features a quick-release lever lock and reinforced composite material which resists flexing, warping and UV damage
- Telescoping Tiller - Allows for easy, comfortable and intuitive operation of trolling motor with a 6" telescopic tiller
- Digital Maximiser - Fitted with a Digital Maximiser to allow for up to 5 times longer run times on a single battery charge. The engine allows you to dial in your exact speed, delivering only as much power as you require, helping to conserve your battery for a full day of fishing on the water
- Push-To-Test Battery Meter - Press a button on the trolling motor head to receive an instant status on battery life remaining
- Power Prop - For 3-1/4" motor diameters, this propeller delivers extra power to push through heavy vegetation. Includes propeller, pin, nut and washer.
- Indestructible Composite Shaft
- Cool, Quiet Power - Every Minn Kota lower unit runs cool to extend the trolling motor life and stays quiet making this engine perfect for fishing
|Voltage||Control||Maximum Thrust||Shaft Length||Speed Control||Maximum Amp Draw||Propeller|
|12||Tiller||50 lbs||36"||Variable||50A||Power Prop (MKP-2)|
Delivery & Returns
Standard shipping: UK Mainland - £5.95
Standard shipping: UK Highlands and Islands (2kg) - £5.95
Standard shipping: UK highlands and Islands (12kg) - £9.95
Standard deliveries take up to 3-4 working days to be received.
Next Day shipping: UK Mainland (10kg) - £8.95
Timed Service before noon: UK Mainland (5kg) - £19.95
Timed Service before noon: UK Mainland (10kg) - £26.85
In the unlikely event that you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we will exchange or refund in full, excluding carriage, if goods are received back by us in the original saleable condition within 28 days of the date shown on your invoice. Goods are to be returned by you at your own cost with all original packaging.
We do not refund the cost of original postage and return shipping charge occurred to customers *
If you are returning a product in exchange for another size or colour, carriage will be charged on the replacement product.
Returned goods must be packaged securely, with all original packaging undamaged and all tags and labels still attached to product in a saleable condition i.e. goods must be returned in the same condition as when received. When returning goods, goods remain the responsibility of the customer until received by us at our address shown below, we therefore recommend that a courier is used that offers a recorded, trackable method of shipment. Please retain a proof of postage.
Please be aware that we do not offer a refund/exchange on damaged goods, special order items or products made to order i.e. cut lengths of rope, chain and wire.
*For further information relating to product returns, please refer to our returns policy.
How to make a return
1. Complete the Returns Form included with your order and return inside parcel along with a copy of original receipt.
2. Return the item to us at: Liverpool Power Boats, 105 Rimrose Road, Bootle, Liverpool, Merseyside, L20 4HN
3. When we have received the item, we will notify you by email.
4. If you are eligible for a refund, we will do so within 7 working days of receipt of the return. Refunds will be credited to your original method of payment.
5. Returned items are your responsibility as we do not offer a pre-paid service and so we recommend that you return items to us via a recorded, trackable method.